The Quays is a multi award winning mixed use project envisaged by MAB Corporation and designed by McBride Charles Ryan. The Quays set a new benchmark for apartment living in Docklands. It’s luxury facilities, bold colour and use of materials impressed the critics, walking away with 11 architectural, design and property awards.
The Quays features 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with all residents having access to the 25m lap pool, spa, sauna, gym, library, cinema, boardrooms, tennis court and rooftop barbeque areas. The Quays offers a maintenance free lifestyle with all the luxuries.
The Quays’ harbourside location puts you close to everything that matters. Whether your destination is within part of Docklands, the City Centre, Melbourne’s education precinct or one of its cultural or sporting attractions – an easy walk, effortless bike ride or short tram trip is all it takes to get there. Access to the freeway network and airport is just as convenient.
Beyond The Quays, step into the sophisticated bars, fine dining restaurants and relaxed eateries of NewQuay – Melbourne premier culinary and shopping precinct. NewQuay has something for every taste and time of day, whilst the neighbourhood shops of Harbour Town offer everything from high fashion and home wares to a full line supermarket and Costco Wholesale.
- 617 Apartments
- Contains The Sebel Serviced Apartments
- Won 11 architectural, property and design awards
- Featured in Melbourne Open House 2014
- Contains 3 major public artworks
- Features Capri @ The Quays cafe
- Designed by McBride Charles Ryan
- Dulux Colour Awards - Grand Prix Award
- Dulux Colour Awards - Interior Award
- Dulux Colour Awards - Exterior Award
- Australian Institute of Architects - Marion Mahoney Interior Design Award
- Australian Property Institute - Property Development Award
- UDIA Awards - High Density Development Award
- Melbourne Design Awards - Gold Winner - Architecture - Residential - Construction
- Melbourne Design Awards - Silver Winner - Interior Design - Residential
- Australian Timber Awards - Excellence in the use of Timber Products - Office Fitout Featuring Decorative Sliced Veneers
- Australian Timber Awards - Excellence in the use of Timber Products - Timber Veneers
- Australian Institute of Architects - Residential Architecture - Multiple Housing Award